Caldwell Long Live the Queen
$13.99 – $14.49
Made in the Dominican Republic, Long Live the Queen is rolled at the El Maestro factory, owned by William Ventura.
The delay of the release, was due to the fire the factory suffered at the end of last year. The cigar is a blend consisting of a reddish-brown Cameroon wrapper, a Sumatra binder from Indonesia and a mix of Dominican and Nicaraguan fillers.
- Wrapper: African Cameroon
- Binder: Indonesian Sumatra
- Filler: Dominican & Nicaraguan
Sold as singles
Packaged in 10 count boxes
This cigar is available in two vitolas:
- Queen’s Sword (Lancero) | 7 X 38
- Queen’s Court (Robusto) | 5 X 52